Monday, January 26, 2009

1:26:09 (Hate)

1:26:09-  

I hate your hair.  The way you never talk out loud.  
I would think you had Asberger's if someone told me so.  
I've talked less to myself over the past five months than words to you.
I hate the way you don't bite your nails.

Your skin, it's smooth and well polished, it bothers me,
I hate your brown eyes, they've confused me.  They have never made me
laugh.  If smiling was it, I hate you for it.  I hate your absence, the abscess,
you are a pull in my groin a tremble in my voice.

When you drop by in my unexpected, I tear up, skin-dry
and an extra pack of cigarettes to get through seeing you, five
extra dollars I have to spend.  I hate knowing that their is a girl like you,
why did you have to go being so goddamned fucking perfect?

No comments: